Our company is always looking for professional and inspired people.
To apply for any of the below positions, please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop into Wagga Trucks at 280 Hammond Avenue, Wagga Wagga.
- Heavy Vehicle Technician
Position Reports to: Workshop Foreman
The Technician will be a senior personnel and will be an important part of the workshop. You will be a mentor and responsible for apprentice mechanics at different times throughout your employment at Wagga Trucks. You will be expected to coordinate resources and liaise with the Workshop Foreman to ensure work is delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Be fit for work and specifically not impaired by alcohol or drugs.
- Conduct a complete range of motor vehicle diagnoses and fault finding.
- Use knowledge and skills to acquire automotive parts and accessories for all automotive repairs and maintenance as required.
- Use knowledge and skills to assist repairs in a cost effective and efficient manner.
- Carry out a range of detailed motor vehicle inspections when required.
- Conduct automotive servicing and repairs.
- Conduct general motor vehicle maintenance.
- Have a solid understanding of all fault reports, maintenance and inspections forms.
- Differentiate between Warranty and Non-Warranty work and liaise with the Service Foreman.
- Work with the Warranty Administration Clerk for all Warranty work and assure all paperwork, new parts and old parts are filled out and labelled correctly.
- Take photos of work when required.
- Ensure you are Clocking on and off of all customer jobs.
- Ensure you are completing paperwork at a high standard so the service department isn’t delayed.
- Ensure you are obtaining purchase order numbers for all sublets.
- Ensure you are working with the parts interpreters to book all parts on efficiently and not missing anything.
- Ensure a high standard is being delivered in all repairs, servicing, inspections and maintenance.
- Operate workshop hoists in accordance with Wagga Trucks Health and Safety Policies.
- Conduct workshop housekeeping as required.
- Provide automotive technical advice as required.
- Assist with in house training and supervision as required.
- Assist other staff members as required.
- Any other tasks as required for this position or other reasonable tasks as required.
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
Health & Safety and Personal Protective Equipment Requirements
- Wear steel cap shoes/boots at all times.
- Familiarise yourself with Wagga Trucks H&S policies and procedures.
- Comply with Wagga Trucks H&S policies at all times.
- Repost all hazards and H&S issues to the Health and Safety Coordinator immediately.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Have a solid understanding of safe working applications.
- Drivers Licence Forklift licence (highly recommended)
- Good communication skills & ability to talk to customers regarding work completed on their vehicles when required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Organisational skills
- Trade Qualified
- Attention to detail
- Sales Executive - New & Used Trucks
Wagga Trucks is a family owned business which has grown to become one of Australia’s leading used truck dealerships. In conjunction with Hino, Mack, UD & Volvo, we have built a strong reputation for consistent, quality products.
Due to continued growth and record breaking sales volume, we are seeking to expand our existing sales team. If you are an outgoing people person with strong communication skills and have motivation to promote our brands, we want to hear from you.
Sales experience and knowledge of trucks & the automotive industry will be highly regarded but it’s not essential.
The successful applicant will be offered an excellent remuneration package, along with a company car and phone. You will have the opportunity to move forward with your career with a highly respected dealership and very strong clientele.
If you’re interested in joining a very dedicated and successful team, please contact email@example.com or 02 6971 8000.